Steel on steel 220.127.116.11.01.001
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o’clock or 6 o’clock position.
- DiamondsThe hardest, most luminous precious stone whose value is calculated according to the 4C criteria: Cut – Carat – Clarity – Color.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers’ watches.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back – frequently made of sapphire – makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
- technical data
- CrystalDomed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance600 m (2000 feet)
Case Diameter: 37.5 mm
- Caliber: omega watch 8520Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability. Free sprung-balance system with silicon balance-spring. Automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 50 hours