Steel on steel 184.108.40.206.55.001
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o’clock or 6 o’clock position.
- DiamondsThe hardest, most luminous precious stone whose value is calculated according to the 4C criteria: Cut – Carat – Clarity – Color.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back – frequently made of sapphire – makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- technical data
- CrystalDomed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- DialWhite mother-of-pearl with diamonds
- Water resistance100 m (330 feet)
Case Diameter: 31 mm
- Caliber: Omega 8520Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability. Free sprung-balance system with silicon balance-spring. Automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 50 hours