Steel on steel 5126.96.36.199.03.001
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o’clock or 6 o’clock position.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers’ watches.
- technical data
- CrystalDomed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance150 m (500 feet)
Case Diameter: 34 mm
- Caliber: omega watches 8520Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability. Free sprung-balance system with silicon balance-spring. Automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 50 hours