Steel on leather strap 318.104.22.168.10.001
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o’clock or 6 o’clock position.
- DiamondsThe hardest, most luminous precious stone whose value is calculated according to the 4C criteria: Cut – Carat – Clarity – Color.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- technical data
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance100 m (330 feet)
Case Diameter: 38 mm
- Caliber: omega watches 3304Self-winding chronograph with rhodium-plated finish. Officially certified chronometer
Power reserve: 48 hours